Thursday, September 24, 2026

 


I don't just say wild things on social media.

In real life, I say them with eye contact. 👀😂

What you see online is pretty much what you get in person. I'm sarcastic. I'm goofy. I'm honest. I have opinions. And every now and then, something comes out of my mouth that makes people stop and think, “Did she really just say that?” 😂

Yep. I did.

But here's the thing...

There's a difference between being honest and being an asshole.

Being authentic doesn't mean you get a free pass to be cruel.

You can tell the truth without intentionally hurting somebody. You can have boundaries without being disrespectful. You can disagree without turning every conversation into a damn courtroom.

And you don't have to shrink your personality just because somebody doesn't know what to do with it.

I'm going to be me.

I'm going to laugh. I'm going to joke. I'm going to speak my mind. I'm going to call things like I see them. And I'm going to own it when I'm wrong, too.

Because being real isn't about saying everything that pops into your head. It's about being honest while still having enough character to know when your mouth needs a timeout. 😂

So if I ever say something that makes you think, “Oh, she really went there…”

Just remember...

I probably would've said it in person.

With eye contact.

And possibly a smirk. 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment