Thursday, November 3, 2011

Funny Facebook Status- 100 funniest facebook images ever

So I caught myself doing what I hate most about people on facebook. I am supposed to be posting funny facebook statuses but instead, I was venting about my frustations ARGHHHHH!! OK, enough of that. Time for the daily dose
Funny daily facebook status or just plain funny stuff to post (as promised)


Losing a husband can be hard. In my case, it was almost impossible.
Bigamy: One wife too many. Monogamy: Same thing.

Now, I kept my promise by posting facebook quotes on a daily basis
Now scroll to the end of my page to subscribe for your FREEEE daily updates

Good Night Facebook Lovers :-)
Tune back in tomorrow

Check out the first 100 really funny facebook status updates that I posted
Here is the link back to that page

No comments:

Post a Comment