Sunday, April 22, 2012

Funny cat poop facebook status update

so this one brought me a lot of laughter this weekend.
A friend of mine had this picture on his facebook wall as a joke. The cat looks just like our cat. For fun, I posted the pic on my husband's facebook wall with this caption.

Eww- You forgot to flush before you left the house and now, the cat is making a mess :-(

It got so many comments on facebook. My husband was like "You are so simple" LOL. He eventually deleted it (but not before it got 28 comments) I laughed so hard at the comments. It was great!! Thank God that he has a sense of humor. The sad part is that my husband really thought for a while that it really was his and our cat. He didn't catch on that the floor in the picture is tan (Ours is blue) My daughter had to tell him that haha

A day without laughter is a day wasted. You have to have some fun in life

Check out the main page of the blog for many more funnies to put on your facebook. Here is the link back to the main page

No comments:

Post a Comment