Sunday, January 29, 2012

Funny Sunday Humor- Funniest facebooks pages are the best

It's always great to visit someone's facebook page who always has some humor posted on it. It can be like an internet carnival.

Keep your facebook page updated with funny stuff!!

Here are a few for the day:

The zoo is a pretty safe place to fart.

I bet that in prison everyone’s FB relationship status is set to it’s complicated

and a little Maxine for you. I LOVE Maxine. Whenever I feel down, I just google search funny maxine jokes and it cheers me up. A day without laughter is a day wasted


If you want to really laugh, check out the first 100 funny facebook status updates that I posted. Here is the link

1 comment:

  1. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. https://brsm.io/buy-real-facebook-shares/

    ReplyDelete