Monday, November 7, 2011

Funny Facebook Status

Sorry I didn't post any funny facebook stuff over the weekend. The weekend totally got away from me :-( Sucks when you work Monday thru Friday and have to cram all the chores etc into 2 days LOL. Oh well, if you want stuff in life, you have to work for it right???

OK so love to have some laughs on a Monday night so here is stuff funny stuff for your facebook to make you and your facebook friends have a chuckle

I shaved my commute time in half by changing my car's horn to sound like gunfire


My wife said I'm too immature and if I don't grow up it's going to erect a barrier between us. Ha ha ha, erect.


Hope you enjoyed your funny facebook stuff of the day

Tune Back In. Don't forget to go to end of page and subscribe for the funny facebook stuff to be emailed to you (It's free and it saves you search time)

A day without laughter is a day wasted ENJOY!!

Also, don't forget to check out the first 100 funny facebook statuses that I posted- Here is the link

No comments:

Post a Comment