Monday, November 21, 2011

Some Funny Facebook Status Updates for a Rainy Monday

You know the old saying "Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down" LoL, Well it's a rainy, rainy Monday here where I am (but that's OK- I'm not down) He who makes the sunshine, makes the rain right? and if I had to choose between it raining on a Monday or a Weekend, I take the Monday anyday!!
Anyhow, enough of my rambling- Here is your funny stuff for facebook (as promised :-)

O the weather out side is frightful and the pub looks so invite-full and that’s only place to go.. shall we go, shall we go, shall we go!!


If "poli" means many, and "tics" mean bloodsucking creatures, then what does "politics" mean?


Enjoy- Also, please don't forget to share some of your funny facebook status updates that you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment