Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Workday is Done!! Yeah- Time for Facebook

Monday workday is done woohoo. Thankfully, not too stressful today. Of course, you had the normal complainers who always complain regardless of whether it is Monday or Friday BLAH BLAH BLAH!! Who likes to be around negative people all the time? Not I- Not I!!!

Now I am having my favorite part of my Monday routine "Me Time" Work is done- grocery shopping, dinner, time with family (which is also my favorite time of the day of course)is all done and now it's time for me to relax and catch up with my facebook friends of course. But first, I had to find some funny humor to give them (they look forward to it so hate to let them down) but figured I would share here too (for your reading enjoyment) Hope your Monday wasn't too stressful. Enjoy, Relax, Take TIME TO LAUGH!!!

OK, I'm done babbling now. Here you go

Women only need 3.5 inches to achieve maximum pleasure… it’s called a credit card



Nothing makes me more nervous than receiving facebook emails after the weekend saying, “You have been tagged in a photo.”

No comments:

Post a Comment