Well, it's groundhog day and old Phil did see his shadow (so I guess 6 more weeks of winter :-( I can't complain though because we haven't had much of a winter here where I live
10 Reasons to celebrate groundhog day
* It's on nearly every calendar.
* Helps relieve cabin fever.
* Spring or not, it's six weeks till St Patty's Day. (Green beer YUMMY!!)
* Forecast is no less reliable than the National Weather Service.
* At least one of them critters is bound to see things your way.
* Valentine's Day is too depressing for nerds.
* Unlike the Easter bunny, he keeps his dirty paws outside.
* As they used to say on radio: "The Shadow knows".
* It's fun to say "Punxsutawney".
* If a rodent can bring us an early spring, more power to him
For some more random funny facebook quotes, check out the first 100 that I posted
Here is the link to them