Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Humpday Humpday YEAH!! Funny facebook status updates for humpday!!

When she came home I had laid a trail of roses to the bedroom...I had candles lit everywhere, jazz playing in the background and wine chilling with me waiting for her in my robe...now the next thing I need to do is introduce myself


says don't you hate it when you miss a call by the last ring, but when you immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail? What did the person do after I didn’t answer? Drop the phone and run away?


doesn't understand what the fascination is with Camping...You work hard all year to pay your Mortgage/Rent, only to spend your vacation pretending you're Homeless

If you enjoyed these, check out the first 100 funny facebook status updates that I posted- Here is the link

Don't forget to subscribe for free daily updates :-) It's free

No comments:

Post a Comment